Petwise Mobile Configuration
The PetWise app is like having our clinic in your back pocket. Not only can you view our location and phone number, you can also check all of your pet’s medical information while on the go. The app is always up-to-date with information straight from the medical records in our system. You can send appointment and boarding requests, ask for prescription refills, or update the picture of your pet.
Step 1: Sign-In To The Petwise Mobile Application
You’ll use the same email and password credentials from the PetWise website to synchronize your PetWise app. If you don’t have a PetWise account yet, please contact us.
Click on the link, or select the settings icon at the bottom right to enter this information.
Step 2: Enter Your Petwise Mobile Settings
- In the email field, enter your email address
- For the password field, enter the password that you received from us in the PetProfile setup email.
- In the Domain field enter our web address.
- Decide if you would like to turn on the image upload feature
Step 3: Syncronize Your Pet(s) Information
Tap the Sync Info Now button to synchronize the pet information.
Remember this step. You will need to be repeated to keep your records up to date.
Now you’ll be able to enjoy all the benefits of the PetWise App!
- Access our contact information
- Get a map and all of our location information
- Send us email, photos or even video
- Get reminders of upcoming pet health issues
- Verify your pet’s vaccinations and medications
- Schedule appointments and boarding
- Request medication refills
- See your pet’s entire medical history
Don’t Have The App? Download It Now!