Post Road Veterinary Clinic is an inviting and comfortable environment.
We want your visit to Post Road Vet to be the best veterinary experience you ever had! We’re all animal lovers here and we work hard to create a warm, inviting and comfortable environment for you and your pet.
We will do our best to make sure you are seen by a technician as soon as we have one available. Our goal is to make sure all of our patients are seen on time, but there will be times the occasional unexpected delay due to an emergency or because we are providing care for a patient that needs a little more time. Please accept our apologies should this occur, and understand that the same dedication and courtesy will be provided to your pet should they ever need it.
Here’s what to expect during your visit:
• Once checked in, one of our team members will gather basic information about your pet’s health and see your pet into the exam room. (During Curbside Care)
• A veterinarian will then examine your pet, talk about any questions or concerns you may have and plan further diagnostics or treatment as needed.
• Any recommended diagnostics tests (i.e. blood work) and treatments are usually performed in one of our treatment rooms.
• When the veterinary consultation is complete, your pet will be brought back to you where your billing and future appointment bookings will be handled.
• Depending on the reason for your visit, you may expect a follow-up call from one of our registered veterinary technicians to get an update on how your pet has been doing since their visit. If you have any concerns, talk to the technician about them.
We hope you enjoy your visit and the service we provide, and we would be delighted to see you again.